So, Seb did a tiny little write up on the Fail (LINK) and one has to wonder:
- What happened to the title pertaining to the Dismals?
- Why did he use the word “insists”? Does he know something we don’t?
- Why did he choose to use the picture he did, where Ben smiles straight to the camera like the gullible unicorn prince he is while Weirdo looks tense?
- What happened to Weirdo’s job title (whichever career she’s pushing for at the moment)?
- What happened to the “stunning” epithet that always accompanied Weirdo’s name every time she’s gotten a mention by any editor on the Fail?
Inquiring minds want to know!
P.S. Nice to see Seb follows the German tabloids
I hope Tom Edmund’s wife Deborah isn’t jealous either…
It seems to me like SoFail is trying to imply that BC is the guilty party. That he has given a normally “confident” woman cause to be jealous. I think Master Shake knows as well as we do that P2P article commissioned by Herself was a mishmash of old quotes. This Fail blurb is pure shade…