Part 1. Dictionary
1. Gringo- someone who is not Latino, mostly people from the USA.
2. Chilango- Someone from Mexico City
3. Chilangolandia- Mexico City
4. ¿Mande?- the polite way to say what, say this instead of ¿que? or your Mexican mom will yell at you.
4. Guey- Bro, dude, man. Used at the end of every sentence.
5. No mames/ No manches- don’t fuck around/ are you kidding/ don’t embarrass me. Say this whenever it really doesn’t matter.
6. Codo- being cheap, usually regios
7. Regios- people from Monterrey Mexico
8. La Neta- “the truth”, don’t say this unless you are fresa.
9. Fresa- a snob
10. Aguas- watch out.
11. AMLO- Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, Current Mexican president.
12. Pendejo- Idiot
13. (the hard one) Orale- can mean literally anything
14. Buen provecho- if you see someone eating, say this to them even if they are strangers, you don’t even have to know what this means just say it.