U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership
Pew did a global poll across 37 countries.
It asked about opinions on America and President Trump.
Some of the results include:
- 74% globally had little to no confidence in the Republican leader
- 86% in Latin America
- 82% in Europe
- 93% of Spain
- 95% of Mexico
- 49% expressed a broadly positive view of the US
- That’s a 15 point drop from 2015 and 2016
- 43% of Canadians have a positive view of America
- 30% of Mexicans have a positive view of America.
- That’s down 36% points
If you’re interested, the full results are Here.